Organisational vitality is the ability of an organisation to face the challenges presented by doing business. It is the ability of acting proactively, the ability to react, to survive and to thrive.
Organisational vitality depends on:
- Individual vitality of the members (do they want and are they able to perform),
- Transparency of the business model (vision, goals, strategy, availability of resources),
- Influence of management systems and leadership on the members of the company (perception of justice)
SOME ALARMING FINDINGS OF OUR RESEARCH
A 15-company sample research showed that:
- • Average loss due to the lack of organisational vitality is 2,000 € per employee per year.
HOW TO REVITALISE YOUR COMPANY?
ORVI Navigator through the ORVI tools helps you to:
- engage the employees in the turnaround and in revitalisation of your company
- financially assess the potential that is being lost due to the lack of organisational vitality
- define the priorities for developing HR function based on realistic data
- leverage the performance of your HR team on a higher level
- position HR function as a truly strategic partner to top management
Get the attention of your management team
An assessment of financial damage due to the lack of vitality, suboptimal management and / or lack of employee engagement.
Analyse and act
A systematic review of the state of HRM processes and their integration into business strategy.
Check the effects of the measures
A survey among employees, how they perceive their immediate and wider work environment and how they recognize management systems.
THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPATING COMPANIES (2001 TO 2016)
THE NUMBER OF SURVEYS CARRIED OUT
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
THE NUMBER OF COUNTRIES WHERE WE HAVE DONE AT LEAST ONE PROJECT OR ONE SURVEY